The deadline to sign up for this co-op has closed. More than 250 neighbors signed up to go solar.
How does the Co-op Work?
Based on the same principal as buying in bulk, the co-op will go through the process of purchasing solar systems together. The group will select a single contractor to install systems on all of the homes, but each participant owns their own system and will sign their own contract with the chosen installer.
By going solar as a group, members will save 30% off the cost of a solar system. They’ll also have the support of the co-op throughout the process instead of having to go it alone
Get all the details
- Arlington Co-op Info Sheet With Sample Finances
- VA Solar Co-ops Frequently Asked Questions
- Solar Technology and Co-op Basics from First Information Session 11.5.14
- Solar and Homeowners Association Rules in Virginia (Guidance from MDV SEIA)
- Virginia Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) Info Sheet
- Financing options with Admirals Bank
- Information about ground-mounted solar panels
Still have questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org